Time to start a blog.
Apparently I have lots to say, More like I have lots to share, so hopefully readers will enjoy what I share. I have a facebook group called Families Against Boredom (F.A.B) where I like to share Vancouver events I think might be interesting. My goal for that group is for everyone to feel that it is a comfortable place to ask for advice, give advice and to have a sense of community even if we live in different municipalities. Check it out and join in the conversation.
After being an Op for F.A.B I found events got lost and it was hard to search for something I wrote a week ago (thanks timeline facebook) so I wanted to expand to something searchable at least.
a few things about my blog
- I am a bad speller but I do know “a lot ” is not one word
- I am known for random thoughts, lots of random thoughts
- I am also known for finishing conversations hours sometimes days later
- I drag my poor husband all over the lower mainland to have a variety of experiences for my 2 yr old daughter.
- A Sunday morning post will probably be a better post after I’ve had my tradition of a boozy latte with breakfast.
I have lots to learn about blogging (like why isn’t my font a consistant size) but the only way I’m going to learn is to do it, seriously!
Ask me questions, I’ll answer honestly
ok just publish the first blog post already, hit “Publish”